Thursday, April 15, 2010

100 miles an hour

Tonight I told Brian I'd like to have a day when I wasn't going a hundred miles an hour! Today I had a presidency meeting, then we came home for a quick bite to eat, then it was off to the doctor. For me this time. I've had this nagging sore throat for about a week and half which has also caused my ear to hurt! It's so annoying. They swabbed for strep, but he doesn't think it is. He thinks it's just a viral upper respiratory infection that will just have to work its course. Fun!

We came home and I made dinner while the girls played, then Eliza and Libby got home. I nagged...er...encouraged them to get their chores done, then we had dinner right when Brian got home. I helped get everyone out the door to track--Brian took them tonight so I could go to Relief Society. It was about food storage and three-month supply. I have used most of my three month supply, so I need to restock and think of a good rotation system so I am consistently restocking. I don't know why food storage is so stressful to me, but it is!!! I probably think about it too much and make it harder than it's supposed to be. Ackkk!!

2 comments:

Hailee said...

I need to learn how to rotate me food storage too. I put it away and think "Done. Now don't touch it!" It's hard to use it up and buy it again.

Britt said...

food storage is stressful to me too. did you get any good tips? i could use any that you have. ;)