Life is made of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. --Anna Quindlen
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Sunday Fun
On Sunday afternoon, I couldn't resist the sunlight coming in our front room. I had to get the camera out and shoot some pictures of my girls. Then I was brave and let them take a few pictures. I won't tell who took what. LOL
I love them all! One of your daughters loves her silly bands lol!! Some of my piano students wear those all the time so I just learned what they are and now I see them everywhere! :)
4 comments:
What beauties! Love 'em all!!
I love them all! One of your daughters loves her silly bands lol!! Some of my piano students wear those all the time so I just learned what they are and now I see them everywhere! :)
Can't believe how old your girls are looking. Everyone seems to change so quickly when we don't see each other often! Cute pictures
Gorgeous family. I love the Funny Faces one best. And I see your girls are obsessed with Silly Bands, too??!
Post a Comment