Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July

We had a fun fourth of July. We started the day at a breakfast at our Bishop's house, then Brian put together one of the new beds we got for the girls' room while Libby and I went to the mall. There were some great sales! In the afternoon we went to my parents' house and enjoyed getting wet with a squirt gun and water balloon fight. The kids had a fabulous time. After dinner there, we went to my in-laws to swim and watch fireworks. Brian got a new mask for the pool and I enjoyed it a little too much. I used it more than he did, I think! After dark, we had front row seats in their backyard watching the fireworks from the Peoria Sports Complex. It was a great show. Libby didn't really care for them, but Eliza liked watching them.
Hope you had a happy 4th!

No comments: