Monday, July 10, 2006

Random Thoughts




Just some random things to get caught up:
--Brian is down in Havasupai. I have not heard from him, but that is where he is! The girls are doing great for me, thank goodness!
--Libby started another session of swimming lessons and did great. I was a little nervous because I didn't sign Eliza up again, but she was fine to be by herself in class.
--I found Kidsongs at Wal-Mart! Score! They only had two different ones, but you bet I snatched them up. They were still $1.00.
--Saw they now have organic Rice Krispies and Frosted Mini Wheats. Hmmmm....not sure what can be organic about that.
--I need to tidy up my house...the girls are meeting here on Wednesday night for a pizza party before we leave for Havasupai.
--My bag that I ordered from here came today. I absolutely LOVE it. Heather did such a great job on it. It is very sturdy (made from home dec. fabric) and it's lined with a zipper pocket on the inside. And I think for a well-made bag, it is very well priced. I think I am going to have her make me a diaper bag next.

OK--off to start tidying!

No comments: