


As of a week ago last Sunday, Ellie is on the move and crawling! She basically figured out how to do it within a week or so and now she is loving it! She sees a toy she wants and she'll just cruise on over and get it. And she's actually pretty stable. She'll crawl on the tile and she hasn't bumped her head yet. The problem is just keeping Eliza and Libby out of her way so she can crawl. As you can tell by the picture, Eliza likes to pick her up and help her "play." Poor Ellie.
I went to Keepsake Trends today and they had the glitter that Heidi likes to use, so I picked me up a couple of colors. I can't wait to use it. I have a couple of birthdays coming up, so I am going do some personalized notecards and I'll get to use it on those.
I'm off to mutual in a couple of hours. We are making cookies to take to one of our less-active girls.


No comments:
Post a Comment