Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy July

It's already July! We are already halfway to Christmas. It's almost time to start listening to Christmas music! Ha ha...not really, but I love to. Let's see...here is an update of our last few days.

On Friday I took Eliza and Libby to Waterworld. We had a blast! They loved the slides and went down over and over. Libby also enjoyed the lazy river and Eliza loved learning to swim in with the waves at the wave pool. It was a great time.

For our date last night, Brian and I bought most of our stuff for our Havasupai trip. Let's just say I hope we have a great time for what we spent. Yowsers!

Today we were pretty lazy this morning, then I got struck with a migraine! It's been over a year since I've had one, so that is good, but it's a big bummer when I do get one. So I slept most of the day, and by this evening I was feeling well enough to do a couple of errands. I still have a little residual pain, but it's mostly gone.

I also found out today that I'll be teaching the joint lesson in Young Women, so I've been preparing for that, too!

Have a great July and an especially fun 4th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the girls like the fireworks?