Saturday, December 22, 2007

Piano Recital






Today was Eliza's piano recital. It was at an assisted living center not too far from our house. She did so great! What a star! We were so proud of her. She said she was nervous before, but she didn't seem nervous during her performance at all. She got up, said her name and the titles of her pieces, then played them. She played "Jolly Old St. Nicholas" flawlessly and she played "I Saw Three Ships" awesome! She started one note over again, but it was perfect! She looked so little up there at the big piano and had her feet crossed cute.


After the recital she and Libby went with my parents to Casa Grande to my niece's birthday party. So that left me, Ellie and Hattie at home. When they weren't napping, we cleaned the house. Ellie was a good "helper." Tonight Brian and I went out and did our last bits of shopping. I still need to find one more thing, but I'm not having any luck.

Yesterday I got leveled with a migraine. Luckily I have some great friends who came to my rescue. Thanks so much! By evening I was better.
It is just so annoying. I am not for sure what caused it, but I was on my way to do some errands and I got a nasty glare from the sun that hit a car with really shiny rims. I even had my sunglasses on. Weird and again, annoying. Let's just pray I don't get one on Christmas.

No comments: