Yesterday was a weird day. I intended to get a lot done but didn't get as much done as I hoped. I had pictures to take in the afternoon and had to get a sitter for that, so I thought I would make use of her and get some Christmas shopping done, too. First, Libby wanted to go with me. Normally I wouldn't mind, but I was Christmas shopping!! But I ended up taking her to Ross, then she was done and wanted to go home and stay with Sarah. At Ross my phone died, so it was a hard afternoon not having that because I was trying to arrange a ride home for Eliza. I resorted to using the payphone (remember those things?!)at a couple stores but to no avail. I had to pick Eliza up so that took a lot of my time. After I picked her up we went to one store then had to meet Brian and Aleeda at Cibola Vista to look at the room where his work party is going to be. I felt like it was a wasted afternoon. Oh well! After that I took the Moore's pictures. Terri already knows this, but Chris is harder than the kids!!! It takes me saying ridiculous things to make him smile!!! I hope we got maybe one family one that will work. I got plenty of cute ones of the kids though.




Oh--and when I got home I realized I looked way dorky while I was out earlier. While I was at home in the morning, I had rolled up my pants pretty nerdy. Without shoes, my pants are just a touch long and it bugs me to walk on them, so I rolled them up. Ummm...yeah...forgot to unroll them until I got home from pictures. Lovely.
For family home evening we went looking at Christmas lights. There is a HUGE snowman that someone made from PVC pipe and lights. It's cool!
Today I did some cleaning around the house.(Mmmmmm...freshly vacuumed floors--heaven!) We went to Brian's office to talk more about and plan the food for his Christmas party. Then we came home, played outside, picked up Eliza and taxied her to and from piano. We played at the park during piano. And I delivered a CD of photos!! It feels great to have another session edited and delivered! Here are a few of my favorites from that shoot.



Better get back to work!
1 comment:
well, the day sounded a little rough and hectic.. but the pictures came out beautifully!
Post a Comment