


On Friday night, Brian took Libby camping. She has been wanting to go for a long time and talked about it for so long. His dad went, too. They went up to Table Mesa and camped. Brian said she had a great time! She loved eating, reading, sitting by the campfire and throwing rocks in the water. She came home dirty--must mean she had fun!
While they were gone on Friday night the rest of the girls and I did a couple errands, then I stopped by Sandbar and got my favorite salad for takeout. I came home and put Ellie and Hattie to bed. Then Eliza and I watched Bambi and shared the salad.
On Saturday morning we got ready, then went to one of the young women's house for her birthday. We get four new laurels in our class this month, and this was the start of them! We took her a little gift and wished her happy birthday.
In the afternoon, we went to Brian's parent's house to help them clean out their barn that is full of furniture and stuff.
Saturday night was date night. I was asked to take pictures of a pre-prom dinner that some of the youth we know were having. They invited Brian, too, so I took pictures, then we got to enjoy dinner inside with a couple sets of parents and the prom-goers were outside eating. It was a fun night visiting.
Sunday was church. Started with an early meeting. Ellie didn't have a great sacrament meeting. Frustrating! Brian took Hattie for the rest of church, so I was able to enjoy the rest of church. We stayed home for the rest of the day--the day went so fast!
This morning after Eliza and Libby got off to school, I picked up Becky's kids to play for the morning. Ellie loved the new friends to play with. The rest of the day was spent playing--inside and out. After dinner and family home evening, I went to Lindsay's to get my hair done. I stayed long, but did get color. Maybe next time I'll go a little shorter. Maybe.
Only 4 days until one Wicked trip!


No comments:
Post a Comment