Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Days

Today Ellie got up early--6:15--so I got up with her. She ate breakfast and played Barbies for a while before going in to wake up Brian.

We hurried and got ready this morning and I dropped Eliza and Libby off at my parents'. She took them along with Abby and Dallin to see Alice in Wonderland with my dad's summer program he does through work. I guess they really enjoyed it!

While they were gone, Hattie, Ellie and I hung out at home. Hattie napped twice...Ellie napped once. I worked on some vinyl boards that were a pain in the neck. The vinyl just wouldn't stick. It took me all day to do 13 of them. Glad they are done!

This evening we went swimming at Brian's parents'. Ellie was a fish! Swimming further and further. We all had fun though.


A random picture of Libby doing one of her chores a few weeks ago.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi Erin!

I love your cupcake bites--what a great idea. And my Sadie has the same swimsuit as your daughter. Your girls are so cute!