Seems like I need school to start so I feel like I have something new to write about. Yesterday was kind of busy though. We had to take Brian in to work since his car wasn't done yet. During the day I had a dr. appointment. The 7th month is always when I have my HUGE weight gain month. This time was no different. I about fell off the scale when the nurse weighed me. Dr. McKernan was happy to see it and said we'd just call it a "productive" month. In the PM we had to pick Brian up, pick up his car, had family home evening and I think that was it.
Today I was a slave driver. On Monday, two of my girls' behavior was less than desirable, so today was filled with chores and worksheets all morning. No computer time all day and only one TV show after all their stuff was done. The good thing was getting my house clean with their help. In the afternoon we went to my parents' house. My mom, Libby and I went to Last Chance looking for a church outfit for her, but they had one rack of kids' clothes. Bummer! She wears the same outfit week after week after week. Stubborn! I have taken her looking numerous times but she won't wear/get anything different!!! After that we did a couple other errands, then went home.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Worksheets? That sounds interesting....what kind/ where from? I like that idea!
My kids wear the same church dresses all the time, too. But I never notice what other kids are wearing, so I am hopeful other parents are the same way.
Post a Comment