



This morning I was telling Ellie her choices for breakfast since we were low on milk. I told her she could have dry cereal, a pop tart or I would make her a waffle. She said, "We don't eat waffles for breakfast!" Like I was so silly. I guess I need to make real breakfast more often. The only time I "make" waffles (e.g. pop a frozen one in the toaster) is for dinner. She doesn't know that waffles are really a breakfast food! And speaking of silly--Ellie is silly and so much fun. She brightens our day. And did I mention cute?

My mom has a project to do for 7gypsies and it's a Christmas project, so we had a Christmas photo shoot last week. We snapped some pictures of my girls all together. I am glad we took them!


2 comments:
I love Ellie's foot in the Christmas tree and Hatties death grip on her mints!! Silly girls.
Ha ha, that's funny. Reminds me of the newer 'Cheaper by the Dozen' movie when they take Christmas pictures in the Summer.
Just looking at their beautiful happy faces helps ease the stress and frustrations you had the other day (and I remember Dotty!!!).
Post a Comment