Sunday morning came really early. Libby and Eliza had a hard time getting up because of the late night of fireworks. We made it just in the nick of time for church. My lesson was on the word of wisdom--pretty straight forward and hopefully I didn't make it too boring! The rest of the day was spent at home and then dinner at my parents. Brian had a fireside so I stayed behind and came home a little later.
Today was a productive day. The girls and I (mostly I) thoroughly cleaned Eliza's room and then Libby and Ellie's room. That meant going through all the "stuff." Not clothes, but the little "treasures" that they like to collect. I was able to get rid of quite a bit. It always feels good to purge and clean like that. It took most of the day, but it's done!
We also listed one of our cribs on Craigslist last night and today someone called to come buy it. I love Craigslist. It's already sold and gone! It was easy. I just listed our crib bedding so hopefully that goes soon, too. Now I have enough money to buy some fabric for new bedding. Yay!
Monday, July 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
CL's the bomb.
Now I have the urge to purge....
Post a Comment