Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pictures and Glendale Glitters

On Friday I had good intentions of heading out early for some shopping. But the need for some sleep prevailed. I didn't get out of the house until about 7:45. I went to Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Old Navy and the Quilted Cactus. I was surprised that Old Navy and the fabric store were the worst of all of those places. The lines at ON were crazy long--I decided to leave just as quickly as I went in. The fabric store had 40% off their fabric and I was in line for about 45 minutes. It wasn't that crowded but they only have one register and it went slowly! After I got home we hung out at home before getting ready to get our family pictures taken. Terri took them and I can't wait to see how they turned out. I snapped a few pictures, too, while Terri was busy with the other girls. I love this one of Ruby...


It also happened to be the night of Glendale Glitters when they turn the lights on. We decided to just stay for that. It was fun. We split a couple of hamburgers from a vendor, then walked around for a bit waiting for the official flip of the switch! We enjoyed the lights a bit, then headed home.

1 comment:

Britt said...

have i ever told you how beautiful your kids are? well, they are.