Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Staying Caught Up

I am trying not to get behind here! So far this week has been pretty good. Libby has had a good week actually--it was her last day of gymnastics and they said she can move up to the next class. So we need to decide if we are going to sign up again for another session. She also found out she is student of the month in her class. And, finally, she won her class's Polar Express reading challenge. She read the most books in a month's time. She got a gift card to Harkins, a plastic popcorn holder with a thing of microwave popcorn and a package of Red Vines. She was excited in her quiet way. We are so proud of her. Friday is her assembly for student of the month and we are hoping she'll go! Crossing our fingers. All signs indicate that she is going to go. Today she said they came and took her picture for being student of the month.

Last night, Brian had his bishopric stuff, followed by basketball, but happily bedtime went really well. Yay! And tonight was mutual and basketball and I had four in bed and sleeping by 8:30! Eliza was last and she went soon after. I can finally say--knock on wood--that I am feeling more confident about having five kids and especially having them alone while Brian is gone at night. Who couldn't have fun with these cute girls?!?

2 comments:

Mo said...

Your family does so much; it wears me out just reading it! ;D Your kids will be so well rounded!

Sonja said...

This is a darling photo of your girls - reading your blog really keeps me caught up on what's going on with your family. Even if I don't post all that much, I really enjoy reading! Thanks for sharing.