Today was a bit busy. I got up and Terri and I did a Biggest Loser video at her house, then I hurried home and got ready. I had both Eliza and Libby's parent teacher conference. They both are doing really well. Libby did get an S- on "avoids unnecessary talking." We just laugh and are actually grateful that she is talking! LOL. Her teacher also said she'll be tested soon for Project Ideal, which is their gifted program, so that will be fun for her since she hears Eliza talk about it. Eliza's teacher loves her and her conference went really fast.
Brian brought all the girls and we switched cars so I could go home and Brian could go on to work. I had a presidency meeting this morning. Terri was an angel--taking Ellie and Hattie for that and while I got my hair done. I wanted to keep the length, but I wanted to do something fun with the color. I went way dark!! It's actually pretty close to my natural/root color. But it's a deep chocolate brown. I like it, but it is taking some getting used to. I just caught Brian staring at me. When I looked over at him he said, "I like it. You look cute." It's a huge change!
Tonight I went to our ward's New Beginnings. They did an Olympic theme and it was very well done! It was just a fun night and a very thorough overview of the YW program.
As a side note/idea, for my girls' Valentines for school, I found a cute download that your print on address labels, then you just wrap it around a Hershey's Nugget chocolate. It was so easy and cute.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i wanna see your hair!!
post a pic!
Okay where is the picture of your hair! I want to see!!
Ok, hair, and where the link for the download? Aren't you going to share!?
Love all the updates! The baptism write up is great; I love the outfit! Your hair looks beautiful, too.
Post a Comment