Monday, February 15, 2010

That Bad?

Eliza has a field trip coming up, so I asked if she wanted someone to go with her. Here is how our conversation went:

Me: Eliza, who do you want to go with you on your field trip?
Eliza: Grandpa
Me: I don't think that will work because he hasn't been to one of the volunteer trainings.
Eliza: Oh.
Me: Do you want Dad or me to go?
E: I want Dad.
Me: Ok. (matter of fact-ly) He went with you last time you went to the Botanical Garden.
E: That's right. Well, I want you to come. (PAUSE). But I am picking out what you wear.


Ha ha ha! I know what she thinks of my style (or lack thereof)!!

3 comments:

Ann said...

What???!!! You're kidding. What's wrong with what you wear?? I wonder what she thinks of what I wear!! LOL!

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

that is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny!! Okay if I get to go on the Oprah show (with the letter that I never even sent) you can totally come with me :-) We can both go shopping with Nate. LOL!!!!