Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Go Fish! Musical--With Pictures Now






On Tuesday night Libby had her 1st grade musical--Go Fish! This was huge for her. She'd talked about it for a while and she never acted like she wasn't going to perform or go on stage, etc. She did awesome! The musical was so cute and Libby got up on stage and sang all the songs and did all the actions. It just made my heart sing!! We were so proud of her. This is the Libby who won't give a talk in primary or go up and sing for the primary program. Little by little.

The songs were just darling that they sang and I could tell Libby was just having a blast performing. We love her!

I got a lot of cute pictures but for the past two days I can't upload any on here. I'll keep trying!!!

2 comments:

Mo said...

Awwww, good girl!! I'm sure those gorgeous flowers helped reinforce the positive experience, too. :)

mmhunter said...

your girls are all so gorgeous!