

Looks like Ellie and Hattie had some fun with the camera when I wasn't looking!



Hattie said a couple of funnies yesterday. When it was time to pick up Eliza and Libby, I asked her if she was ready. She said, "Ready as I'll ever be!" She told me it was from Barbie and the Pegasus.
We went to Target and she saw the candy corn. I decided to get some in honor of fall. As we were walking away from putting it in the cart, Hattie said, "Your are a super special mom for getting the candy corn." Wow! What a compliment. Ha ha.


2 comments:
I love that last shot. The photographer caught a great side of you! There are at least a couple like that of me, only pregnant! I love to hear about your Hattie because she is about the same age as my Luke and he makes me laugh every day. Lately he likes to ask every person we pass at the store "How's it goin'?" and he keeps asking me if we can buy "the diamond standard".
They DID have fun with the camera while your back was turned....literally! Fun to see the world through their eyes!!
Post a Comment