Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Foodie

I might be turning into a foodie. At least a sweets foodie. I won't tell you how many times (almost every day) that I baked something last week. I just couldn't resist! I am always on the lookout for the best, softest chocolate chip cookie, so I had to test another recipe I found that promises to be the only recipe I'll ever need. It was pretty good. Then I tried another cookie recipe that someone sent to me. It was okay--not a hit. I made another recipe from a food blog that I like to look at. Again it was just okay. Then I made a couple other things that I can't remember now. But I love to try new things. Yesterday I made the yummiest chocolate/peanut butter bars. The recipe is from Our Best Bites. I don't think I could get tired of those.

And I am always looking for some new, easy dinners. So I've been experiementing with that, too. Some of my favorite places to look for recipes are Our Best Bites, The Pioneer Woman, My Kitchen Cafe and The Picky Palate--in fact there is a recipe up today that I might just have to try! Anyone have any favorite places to find easy, tried and true recipes?

1 comment:

The Headrick Family said...

I just found our best bites loving the ideas can't wait to try some recipes out