A couple weeks ago, my girls' school had spirit week in conjunction with the local high school's spirit week. The last day was spirit day for the high school's first homecoming. Eliza really wanted her hair colored and Libby just wanted ribbons in those colors. I had Eliza ask her teacher to make sure it was okay, which it was, so we sprayed her ponytail that day. Libby decided she wanted her braid sprayed, too. We were very surprised she would want that!! She wanted her whole head done, but there was a warning on the hair spray to not do it on fine blond hair, so I was a little nervous. So we just did her braid. They looked very spirited!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Spirit Day
A couple weeks ago, my girls' school had spirit week in conjunction with the local high school's spirit week. The last day was spirit day for the high school's first homecoming. Eliza really wanted her hair colored and Libby just wanted ribbons in those colors. I had Eliza ask her teacher to make sure it was okay, which it was, so we sprayed her ponytail that day. Libby decided she wanted her braid sprayed, too. We were very surprised she would want that!! She wanted her whole head done, but there was a warning on the hair spray to not do it on fine blond hair, so I was a little nervous. So we just did her braid. They looked very spirited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment