Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tricks

Last weekend, Brian went on a camp out with some of the young men from our ward. To survive, I rented a couple of red-box movies for my girls to watch. One of them was the newest Tinkerbell movie. After it was over we watched the music video for one of the songs in the movie. In the video, there is a girl twirling a baton. After seeing that, Eliza hounded me to get out my baton and show her some things. Well, I didn't get out my batons that night, but I did show her my illusions and my no handed cartwheel. Wow--it's been a while. But it was fun trying to do the things I did 20 years ago. Ha ha. It was a sight I'm sure. I have since gotten out my batons and showed them some tricks. Eliza was pretty impressed. It's funny how things come back to you after so many years. Too bad I can't get the video to load. Haha.

2 comments:

Ann said...

Try again! I'd LOVE to see it!!

Ironygirl said...

We want video! We want video!