The market was closed today for Memorial Day, so Brian didn't go into work. Instead he took Eliza on her first 4-wheel drive adventure. They just went up around Wickenberg for an off-road drive. She had a fun time. After they got home, we did a few errands. We bought the girls new swimming suits at Target and we bought Ellie a "Jumpster" at Babies 'R' Us. I hope she likes it. We also checked out Sports Authority for some hiking shoes for me. As part of my new young women calling we will be hiking down the Grand Canyon to Havasupai, so I need to get some good shoes for that. I'm thinking about these Merrill ones, but I just want to be sure. Brian has some of their shoes and really likes them, so they ought to be good. They have to be good; there would be nothing worse than bad shoes hiking down the canyon!
After Family Home Evening tonight we headed across the street to Cibola Vista and swam a bit. The water was a little cold, so I mostly sat out with Ellie. But Eliza and Libby had a great time playing in the water with Brian. It's going to be fun having that so close this summer.
The Apprentice is on tonight. Can't wait to see who wins. I don't have a favorite pegged yet, so it'll be interesting to see who Trump hires.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Regarding The Apprentice, I don't really like Angelina Jolie's brother that much, but I really don't want Lee to win.
Post a Comment