Monday, May 15, 2006

Potty Training, Hair and TV

What a combination, huh?! For the past 6 days I've been potty training my 2 year old. It has been 6 days of following her around, asking her every two minutes if she needs to go and giving out more candy and sweets than I do every Halloween (just don't tell her dentist grandpa). But I think we're making progress. I'll be sure to post updates.

Second...hair. I got my hair done tonight. Lindsay always does such a great job. I got it colored and trimmed. I decided to keep the length, but she did cut some long bangs. I'm not sure how I like them...we will see how it goes when I do my hair tomorrow. I'll be sure to post a picture. But I do like the color and I hope I like the bangs...it'll add variety.

Last...TV. Why is the show, Deal or No Deal, so fun to watch? I never would have even considered watching it if we hadn't seen a sample show on our flight to Hawaii. It is addicting. Try watching it sometime...you'll see what I mean. And it doesn't help when our other favorite show--The Apprentice--is on after. Thank goodness for VCRs and fast-forwarding the commercials (I know, TiVo would be better, but we take what we have!).

Until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!
Glad to see you've started a blog, Erin! :)
Wasn't The Apprentice a mess last night or what?