

...of preschool. One more year and Eliza will be off to kindergarten! But today was her last day of preschool. The kids sang some darling songs for the parents. Eliza sure got into the "Chicken Dance."
I felt bad though--my plan was to stop and get her some flowers, but I ran out of time. After her graduation, she said, "I want flowers. Grandpa and Grandma gave me flowers after my dance recital." I think they started a trend!! Thanks Mom and Dad. So after her graduation we stopped and got her some very pretty Gerber Daisies. I had to redeem myself!
Tonight our ward at church won first place in the stake for volleyball. It is always so much fun to play.


1 comment:
Sorry about the flower trend. I'm sure she was pleased with the daisies. What a girl to remember all of those details! I can't wait to see her do the chicken dance!
Mom
Post a Comment