Friday, May 19, 2006

Nails


Today my mom and I (and Ellie) caught up with our friends, Tena Sprenger and Carol Wingert, who were doing a book signing for their new book, Artful Memories. It was great to see them. They look great and are fun to chat with.

I had a chance to paint my fingernails today. (You have time to do that when you are pried out of bed at 6 AM by a daughter (Libby) who thinks it's time to be done sleeping!). I only bring that up because I grabbed a new color at the store last night. It's Maybelline "I-Scream Ivory," and I'm loving it. It's a very soft, ivory color that is perfect for a barely-there look. ...now if I could only find time to let them dry. Moms--you know what I mean. No sooner than I painted my nails, Ellie needed picked up.

And, finally, Brian called me this evening and said, "I just thought I'd let you know I'm riding back to the airport right now in a stretch Excursion." I guess it was the only one available to take him back. Lucky him! He should be home in an hour or so. Yay! I'm happy he's home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and Ann yesterday! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

One of the days highlights was getting to see you and your mom, thanks so much for stopping by! Tena