
I promised a picture of my hair. So here you go, courtesy of Eliza. I think it'll be a fun change.
Potty training has gone well today. I think we are really on the up and up with her. Libby has done a great job with it. All day she has been the one to tell me that she needed to go. Yay! My persistent efforts seem to be paying off.
My girls have been playing a fun game lately. They got Hullabaloo for Christmas this past year from my brother Dan and his family. They played it some then, but we got it out last week and they are loving it all over again! It's a great game that helps kids follow directions, move, learn shapes, objects and colors. They play it over and over. If you don't have it and you have little ones, I would suggest it!
I'm off to a volleyball game at church, then it's home to watch American Idol. They are each singing three songs tonight--it ought to be good.


2 comments:
I love your hair. And Eliza takes great pics for a four-year-old! Yea for Libby!
Great hair!
Got your package! Thank you SO much!!!! :)
Post a Comment