Today was a fun family day. We went to Costco and tried most of their "zamples". It's the girls' favorite thing to do there--go around and try all the samples (or zamples as Eliza calls them). The best one was tri-tip sirloin. Yum!! I feel a little silly trying all the samples, but I feel justified if we buy something. So we were justified today as we bought baby formula, a VCR/DVD player and printer ink. I think we're justified for the next few months! After samples at Costco, we went to the mall for a real lunch of pizza from Sbarros. And I actually bought some new shoes for church. I haven't treated myself for a few years, so I thought it was time. I'm such a stickler on spending money on shoes. I was bummed today when Payless didn't have anything good. I graduated to getting some at Target!
This afternoon my sisters-in-law and I on Brian's side went to ice cream to celebrate my birthday and KarraLee's birthday. We went to Cold Stone and I enjoyed a Chocolate Devotion. It brought back memories of working there many years ago!
Happy Saturday night.
Saturday, May 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment