Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Kicking Myself
This is going to be a short post as I have another deadline tomorrow for some text. But I am just kicking myself for not buying more of something when I had the chance. Do you ever do that? I was at Wal-Mart, I think, and Eliza wanted a cheapy, $1, movie. I didn't really look to see what it was other than it was a kids video. So we got one and I remember thinking to myself, "We'll be lucky if it's good enough and will last long enough to watch it one time." Well, let me just say that my girls have watched this one DVD a hundred times since I bought it that day. We have gotten way more than our money's worth. They absolutely love it. It is a Kidsongs DVD called "Let's Dance." They had a ton there for $1 and now I can't find them. I would go buy up one of each if I could. So if you are out and about and see them, call me!!!!! I need to find them. I looked on-line and of course, they aren't that cheap. Oh well, live and learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment