Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Artists in Residence





I had this post all typed out and was uploading it, when something happened and, whoosh--it was gone. So here is the Reader's Digest version.

--After much begging, Libby and Eliza got to make a little project using my stickers, paper and rubbings that I used on the stuff I am doing for my "meeting" for the young women leaders. For the past couple of days, they used their stickers and paper, but, of course, they wanted to use what I was using. So they got their wish and had a blast as you can tell from the pictures. Libby LOVES to use the brayer. She helps me out with that anytime I need to glue something down. She is there with the brayer going right over the top of it!

--Today was a whirlwind day:
-went visiting teaching
-bug man came and sprayed (hope we have less crickets!)
-picked up a new set of mailbox keys (lost ours)
-went to a school book fair where my mom was volunteering and the girls each picked out a book
-went to Sunrise Mountain and watched my cousin Katelin and our babysitter Sarah play in their volleyball games. They both won!
-trying to psyche myself up for another whirlwind day tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky girls!

Anonymous said...

Would you post pictures of what you're doing for your board meeting? We'd like to see it!