

We thought it was about time to share our big news since I can't hide it much longer. We are expecting ANOTHER girl. Yep. That is right. I am pregnant and due on March 5th. I am 18 weeks along, and we found out last week it is a girl. I was a bit disappointed at first but am excited now and it will be fine that we will have 4 girls. Brian was excited from the beginning. We told Eliza and Libby today and Eliza is sad that it isn't a boy. She said, "I love boys when they are little." She is excited though, and Libby couldn't really care less one way or the other. We just hope this baby is as great as Ellie. If she is, then I think I will survive!
In other news, my board "meeting"/party went well tonight. The food was great, the meeting part went well (although the husbands slacked in their duty of cleaning up dinner) and the games were a hoot and a lot of fun. I am just thrilled it is over. Now I can breathe a little easier.
Finally, Eliza and Libby love the show Big Comfy Couch that is on channel 8. They really love that show and have started acting out the show. For the past couple of days, they have had me tape them on our couch doing the show. Wow--they have a lot of that show memorized. It is very cute. I've attached pictures of them on the "couch."


1 comment:
Wooooo! Hooooo!!! I love pink!!
Post a Comment