
Do you ever look at your kids and wonder what they will be like when they are teenagers? Or spend part of your date night talking about what they will be like when they are older? Well, we do. We just wonder what their personalities will be like and what they will do for extracurricular activities, what trials they will give us, what happiness they will bring, etc. We think Libby will be a natural at anything she tries and also not afraid to try anything. She is just happy-go-lucky about everything and good at everything she tries. We think Eliza will also be good at what she does, but she will have to work at it a little more since she is quite the perfectionist. I think she will make a great nurse because she is so empathetic and helpful to people who are hurt or sick. And Ellie...well, it's hard to tell. I think she'll just cheer everyone on and be happy for everyone in whatever they do. Sappy, I know, but sometimes when I look at my girls that is what crosses my mind. I hope I am doing a good job so they are nice young women and do the right thing.
Today we booked our tickets for the Polar Express. They were all booked for overnight packages on the weekends, so we are doing a weekday, but it still will be a ton of fun. Although I am a little nervous about taking Libby. I mentioned something about it tonight and she cried and said she didn't want to ride a train or be cold. Here is Disneyworld all over again. I hope she can get some courage before December!


1 comment:
Sounds like great fun! Good luck with Libby, though!
Post a Comment