


An update from the weekend: we went to game night, but I didn't take Life. Eliza decided to--right before we left--get out the game and strew the pieces all over the playroom, so I wasn't about to clean it up and take it. It worked out okay, because we stayed busy playing Apples to Apples, Spoons and Scattergories.
Today at Wal-Mart, Eliza pointed up high and said, "Look! It's a two-headed bike." I looked up and saw a tandem bike. I guess her name was appropriate--and funny!
One day and counting until Creative Escape! I am looking forward to it, although I'm not sure how much relaxing I will do. Eliza drew me a picture today, gave it to me and said, "I don't want you to forget me while you are gone on your trip." Sad.
This morning I watched High School Musical for the first time. Yes, it's a teeny-bopper type flick, but I loved it. I have been singing the songs all day. I think I will watch it again soon. (That is great for me considering how much I love movies!)
Off to bed..it's been a long day!


No comments:
Post a Comment