
Can you believe I am already almost 4 and 1/2 months old? The time has gone fast--or at least that is what I hear my mom saying. She also says that I am a pretty good baby. She only started saying that once I got some good sleeping patterns down. I usually wake up around 6:30 or 7:30 and eat, then I get to sit in my bouncy chair and watch Baby Einsteins while whoever feeds me goes back to sleep for a little bit. Once every couple of weeks, I like to wake up at 3:30 and see who gets up to feed me. I usually hear a little muttering and then talking back and forth, then I see my dad ready to feed me. I get to see my mom sometimes, too, when I wake up that early. I can tell she isn't thrilled that I am up, so I don't try that trick too often.
I really love my sisters. I am glad my mom watches Ellie closely when she is around me. She is nice and likes to try to put my pacifier in or clean my face with me burp cloth. Sometimes she can be a little rough, but I don't think she means to. Libby loves to spend time with me. She holds my hand all the time. She also loves to sing with me or just sit by me. Eliza feeds me sometimes, but usually she is too busy coloring or setting the table all cute. She is good at that.




OK--this is long enough for me. I am getting tired. Good bye.


1 comment:
Such cute girls!
Post a Comment