




(I didn't have time to turn a couple of the pictures, so you'll have to tilt your head!)
I feel like we are living under a thin layer of dust as we get our den enclosed. Day one of construction started yesterday. He framed it in and started demoing part of it to make the new entrance. Today he made the door entrance a little bigger to make room for the new door that will be a couple inches wider than the one that was there. I was a little nervous about how it all was going to play out and look, but I am happy with how it looks so far. It seems pretty natural looking to me and flows nicely. Tomorrow the drywall will be done, then it's tile, trim, paint, etc.
Today I took Eliza and Libby to Water World. I got a babysitter for Ellie and Hattie this time and just took the older two. We had a great time. They spent a lot of time in the kid area, and we also went on a couple of big slides. They both loved it! We also splashed in the wave pool and went in the lazy river. I think I spent too much time in the sun and didn't drink enough water, because when I got home I got a migraine. Ugh! So Brian came home a couple hours early and let me try to get rid of that. It's mostly gone now--my head is just a little tender.
OK--gotta go finish a book so I can focus all next week on getting ready for girls camp and getting ready for our trip to Scotland. When we get back from that, we'll be getting Eliza all ready for kindergarten.
Oh yeah...on Wednesday for mutual we went to the lake for a boating activity. I hadn't been to the lake since I was in mutual. It was a lot of fun. I did some tubing and I am still SO sore. This morning when my alarm went off, it was the song "Everybody Hurts." It couldn't have been any more perfect for me!


No comments:
Post a Comment