
Signs of girls camp are all around!!
I am almost done getting ready.
Last night Brian and I went on date night. We grabbed dinner with some friends at Texas Road House. We had a great time chatting and chatting some more! Then I picked up some shampoo and conditioner at Beauty Brand's liter sale...liters are only $10.98. Then we went to Wal-Mart for the final stuff for camp.
Today Brian had a training for Kiwanis club. He is the secretary next year, so he had to go to training for that. So the girls and I went over to my parents' to drop some stuff off and to visit. My girls always have such a fun time over there. In the afternoon after we and Brian got home, we worked on moving the playroom over into the new room. The room is almost done. He put the door on on Friday, but it needs to be painted. Then it's just a little more tile work, texture, carpet stretched, tacked back down and touch ups. We also cleaned out what will now be Ellie's room and moved some furniture in there. We are excited how it is shaping up.
Late this afternoon we got dinner over at the resort. Every saturday they have a hot dog BBQ, so we did that, then Brian took the older three swimming. Hattie and I did a couple of errands. When we got home, we all worked a little bit, then the girls went to bed. Brian and I worked a while longer, and now I am sitting down to rest!


No comments:
Post a Comment