Yesterday I...
--swept, mopped and vacuumed. Three (un)glorious hours later and I have clean floors.
--went outside about three times to watch Libby and Ellie ride bikes.
--went to Paradise Bakery for dinner with Eliza, then on to a volleyball game to watch one of my young women play.
--worked a while on the new big class for Big Picture. It's going to be fun--check it out! The first quarter is with Wendy Smedley, so I'm working closely with her to get her class launched.
--went to bed too late.
Today I...
--took Eliza to school and dropped Libby off with Terri for preschool.
--went to the post office to pick up another donation for the retreat! People are so kind!
--looked all over for pink M&Ms and Hershey kisses. Only select Safeways got them in and the two I tried weren't the lucky ones!
--dropped off a friend's birthday gift
--picked up Libby and Carson from preschool
--came home...did lunches, went outside for the first of three times today!
--got locked out of the house...After about 5 minutes of panic, I had remembered that I might have left the back door open. We were so lucky!!! Brian was in meetings all day in Tempe, so I would have been way out of luck!
--got another great donation in the mail from Funky Frum. Check them out!
--getting ready to go to the temple with Brian...then hopefully to Cafe Rio after!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment