This morning I got to sleep in until about 8:30. Sooo nice!!! I hurried and got showered, then we watched the morning session of conference. We will have to read it fully to get it all. Eliza and Libby were pretty good, but Ellie had other plans. We watched as best we could.
After conference was over, we drove around the neighborhood. It was our neighborhood yard sale, so we were checking it out. We thought everything would be gone since it was after 11, but we found a big silk plant/tree and we got Hattie a Leapfrog Activity Center saucer thing. It is practially brand new and was only $20. We also found a bike for Ellie for $1. Lastly we found a heavy-duty tricycle for $20. We are tired of the one we have tipping over!
We watched the afternoon session of conference. Well, I have to be honest...I was so tired. Libby was up some in the night and I dozed. I did catch Elder Wirthlin's talk and was so touched when Elder Nelson helped him out. I felt so bad, but I could not keep my eyes open. After conference I took Eliza and Libby to Party City to get Eliza's Halloween costume. We couldn't find a pirate costume that was either A--not ridiculously expensive for a one time Halloween costume or B--somewhat modest. So, she decided to be a disco dancer. It's pretty cute!
Tonight I took some engagement photos, then after Brian got done at the General Priesthood Broadcast, we grabbed dinner at Babbos and dessert at DQ. After we got home I did some work for the retreat, now we are watching Cheaper By the Dozen.
Here's to some more sleep!
Saturday, October 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment