Sunday, October 14, 2007

Note to Self:

Don't buy the Halloween candy to hand out three weeks before the holiday. It won't last. Looks like we'll be buying another bag--unless we want to give out all the Jolly Ranchers that are left!

In other news:
Yesterday it felt like we were all in and out all day! It was so weird! In the morning I got ready and Eliza wanted me to paint her toe nails. Her teacher got a French manicure, so she wanted me to do it with pink instead of white. So I did my best on that one! Ellie wanted to join in, so she got her toes and fingers done, too. It's so cute after she gets them painted, she walks with on her heels with her toes up. Cute!

After beauty shop, I worked a little while Brian was in and out playing inside and watching our girls ride bikes out front. In the late morning, I went to Target with Eliza, Libby and Ellie and did some grocery shopping. We zipped home and I was literally in and out and zipped over to Cibola Vista. We had a credit to use over there so Brian set up a facial and pedicure for me. The facial was heaven! I think I dozed off a couple of times, but I love facials. I seriously wish I could have one really often! And my feet feel great and toes look nice. The spa there opened a couple months ago--it's so nice inside. I think I need to go back and check out the massages. After a little pampering, I came home and we played for a while before I had to head back out to take some engagement pictures. When I was done, Brian brought our girls over and they checked out the little western town at Cibola Vista and got so dirty! They were so filthy from all their playing all day...can you see the layer of dirt?!







Then it was baths, dinner and bed! I stayed up too late editing the photos, so I could get them their CD.

This morning I was up early for a meeting before church, then church was great. In young women's our lesson was about the importance of life and Kari brought up the importance of motherhood and how important that role is. It was great.

We didn't have dinner with family today, so we played it cool at home. We filled it with games, dancing (Eliza), coloring, making dinner and laughing. I don't know what it was today, but we had the laughing bug today. I think it started in Sunday school when I got tickled by a comment a friend's husband said. It wasn't really that funny, but it just made me laugh. Then after church I was telling Brian about it and I could hardly tell him because I was laughing and crying so hard. Libby also had the laughing bug and seemed to giggle all day about anything and everything.

Brian had a training meeting tonight, so he went to that and my girls and I delivered some invitations to the young women for the retreat next month. Then it was home and bed!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who buys Halloween candy a little [too] early and ends up needing to buy more.

Love the holidays - not so sure my body image does, though!