Saturday, December 22, 2007

For Sale


If anyone is in the market for a beautiful, HUGE hutch from Razzmatazz, I've got the piece for you. It's going to be very difficult to part with it because we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, but we are wanting to make an office from part of our front room and there just won't be room for it in there. So, we want to sell it and use the money to build the office! I just listed it on Craigslist, but I thought I'd post it too. You'd probably have to get some movers to move it because it's so big and heavy!!!

Here's the scoop:
Like new--excellent condition--HUGE 2-piece hutch
dark brown, solid wood (heavy!)
Beautiful!!
Entire piece measures approx. 97" tall, 90" across & 25" deep.
Lots of storage space...4 drawers on the bottom piece along with 4 doors with tons of room inside. Top piece has shelves on both sides with decorative iron doors (lights in the top of the sides); Shelves in the middle, too.
$2200.

Tell your friends!

1 comment:

The Crouse House said...

Beautiful piece! Let me know if you don't sell it - might be interested depending on a few measurements, etc. !?! I am working in our home office which is supposed to be the formal dining room and Ron works in the formal living room so I/we know only too well what it's like to use/reuse rooms for other things! :)