Monday, May 12, 2008

Bread



Last night was a little rough. Both Ellie and Hattie were up at various times twice each in the night. Ellie was coughing and Hattie just felt rotten...fever, congestion, etc. Poor dears. So that made for a tiring day. Eliza and Libby got off to school and my mom came over and we made bread again...on our own!! And it turned out! We were so pleased and gave us a little boost of confidence to keep doing it! Ellie sure had fun helping out, too.

After the little red hens made bread, we picked up Libby from school, then we had a regular rest of the day. Hattie and Ellie were both so tired--Hattie took several naps and Ellie told me she wanted to go to sleep at about 1. During naptime, Libby and I had our normal game time. After Eliza got home, we played more games including Jenga, which we haven't played for a while.

Tonight for family home evening, I did a little paper cup object lesson to demonstrate the apostasy and then the Restoration, then we watched a clip from the movie The Restoration.

I took a late night trip to Wal-Mart and gathered some things for a prep night we are having for those going to Havasupai next month.

Here's to a restful night's sleep (I hope!).

1 comment:

Ironygirl said...

Waking up that much in one night had to be awful! I hope you're doing better. I am also glad your bread turned out. That's on my to-do list after I'm done with school. Kudos!