After the doctor we had a few minutes to kill before I took Libby to a little birthday party for a friend from preschool. On the way (we decided to stop at Wal-Mart) Ellie told me she had to go potty. So I told her to just wait and that we'd be to the store right away. I kept telling her that and she kept telling me she had to go. At a couple of red lights she said, "Go faster, faster." The next thing she said? "Mom, I need new panties." Ahhhhh!!!! We didn't make it in time. I had another pair of underwear but no shorts, so in true Wal-Mart fashion, she went shorts-less to the store. I made her sit in the little seat the whole time so hopefully no one could tell!
Then we dropped Libby off at the party. They were supposed to wear a princess dress, but we only have one (big shock for a house with 4 girls) and it's a little bit small for Libby now. Libby opted for a fancier church dress (which is her favorite right now). I was glad she didn't chicken out and not wear it. She had a fun time at the party and told us all about it when I picked her up.

Tonight I had volleyball and I felt more back in the groove. It was fun. We only had 4 players, and we won all but the last game.
Eliza lost her other front tooth today at lunch. She was drinking her drink and it fell out, so she had to spit it out in her hands. She is going to make the tooth fairy go broke!


1 comment:
Is that all you're saying???
Post a Comment