




This morning started early with Hattie waking up at 6:15. Ugh. So I up with her, then Ellie got up at about an hour later. So this morning we played and after Hattie went down for her nap, Ellie and I made cookies mainly for my lesson that I'm teaching tomorrow.
While we were home playing, Eliza and Libby were having fun with my parents and cousins at the butterfly garden exhibit at the Desert Botanical Garden. They had a blast. Libby really wanted one to land on her little board, but none did. They did get to hold a dead one (gross) and they enjoyed that. I am surprised Libby was okay with that. They had a great time even though Libby didn't fall asleep until after midnight! I guess she just kept tossing and turning. Poor dear.
Brian and the campers got home around 3:30 and we hung out at home for a while. Libby played preschool with Brian--they set up all her "stuffies" (stuffed animals) gave them names and read them stories. When the girls were bathed, I snuck out to do a couple errands and have a little "me" time, which was really nice and relaxing.
Now on to Mother's Day! Happy mother's day to everyone. Your job is so, so important.


No comments:
Post a Comment