Sunday, May 04, 2008

Weekend

Yesterday after we got up, we spent some time cleaning up around the house. ...sorting through toys and the girls' bedrooms and getting things out that don't belong in there, etc. Then we got ready to go to my friend Rachel's daughter's baptism. It was a great time and Rachel did a great job of making it a nice day for Aubrie. I can't believe that in a year and a half, we'll be doing the same thing with Eliza!

After the baptism, we went over to their house and enjoyed a BBQ and swimming. It was so so cold, so I only ventured into the hot tub with Hattie. Eliza and Libby got in the cold water and Ellie played on the step. Brian didn't even get in all the way! We are saving the cold water for Havasupai in June. We had a fun time being with our girls and friends.

After we came home and gave the girls baths, we got Kacie to babysit and went on a late date. We went to Buckle for Brian to spend a gift card from Christmas, then Brian picked up some dinner (I was still full from the BBQ) and Brian ate while I ran.

Today--well let me focus on the good things about church today--Ellie made it through all of Sacrament along with Eliza and Libby. Hattie let us sit through all of Sunday School. Ha ha! The bad part was Hattie and I were out in the foyer before we even got the Sacrament!

After dinner tonight at my parents' house, Eliza and I went to a fireside. It was for the youth, but they ended up inviting the entire ward. It was the 10 Virgins presentation that was put on at our Enrichment meeting in March. Eliza seemed to really enjoy it and I enjoyed just as much the second time around.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the next two weeks are going to be so crazy and busy! There is so much going on the next few weeks! I hope I survive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin,
It was good to see you and your cute family at the baptism. Looking at your bread pictures makes me think I might have to get your bread recipe;) Especially because our bread consumption is also INCREASING!!