Today was a pretty low-key day. Ellie and Hattie colored some this morning before Hattie's morning nap. While Ellie colored and played Polly's, I did some sewing for a baby shower I have tomorrow. Then I had a surprise lunch--a sweet friend dropped of some Paradise Bakery for lunch--turkey sandwich, soup, rolls, and cookies! It made my day and was such a nice gesture. After lunch I watched Rachel's two youngest kids for a short time while she went to something for Boston's class. She is going to bring them back so I can feel like I really helped out, right, Rach!?! ;)
After the school pick-up, E & H took naps, and Eliza practiced a little piano, Libby did her chores and relaxed a little. Soon after Brian got home, our sitter came over and we headed out on our date. We did a couple of errands, then went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch. We had a gift card from some pictures I had taken back in May. From there we walked the mall and came out empty handed. then we went to Target and walked around a little bit before getting some essentials--milk, cheese, bagels, etc.
In other news, the inside screen of my phone quit working today. It's been a pain! And it's made me realize how much I love my phone. Hopefully I can get it fixed or get a new one.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment