Friday, September 12, 2008

Week

What we've been up to:
School
Gymnastics
Mutual
Reading (Twilight, finally)
Life--it doesn't always go as planned, but thank goodness for wonderful family and friends.
A new haircut
Ellie making "monkey bread" with my mom--everyone loved it! It's like cinnamon rolls but easier!

Our little baker!

We made a new version of the pretzel hugs. We used the pumpkin spice kisses and the caramel kisses and added chopped pecans on top instead of the M&Ms. They turned out pretty good.

The "monkey bread" was overflowing!

After baking, Ellie thought she should wash the dishes.

Here is a funny story from Libby at school. This past week she has been saying that this boy "Chase" has been trying to kiss her at school. So she has been running away from him at recess and he hasn't been successful, thank goodness. But today I overheard her tell Eliza, "I told Chase that if he stopped trying to kiss me that I would be his friend. So he stopped." Go Lib!

Picture time! (Just in the tub because of the great lighting--no water inside!)

Eliza was "star of the week" this week in her class. We got to fill out a little favorites poster and send in a couple of pictures of her. Today we got to send in treats for the class, so we sent in Little Debbie snacks. I think Eliza enjoyed her special week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute! It is so fun how much 2 year-olds love to help bake. Tommy is not so enthusiastic about the cleanup as Ellie appears to be.

Anonymous said...

Your weeks are always filled with so many fun adventures! I love reading about everything you do. Tell your Mom I said "hello." I can't wait until my Mom is retired and she can come over and bake with my boys :)