Today I got up and hiked with Terri and Leslie. My foot has been killing me! I hope I can get it figured out because it hurts really bad! I came home and Brian headed into work. We had a lazy morning, then after lunch we went to Costco. That didn't turn out to be the best choice. It was so busy first of all. We had a return, so we waited in line to do that, then we had a couple things to get. It was just crazy with the people and my girls wanting to ride in the cart, then walk and eat a sample, etc. One of the samples was pistachios, which my girls like, but I was holding Hattie, pushing the cart, holding the pistachios, trying to get the shells off and holding the shells for my girls. Then Eliza tells me that Ellie at the entire pistachio--shell and all. So I had to fish that out of her mouth, too! We survived, but came right home.
This afternoon when Brian got home from work, he took Eliza and Libby on a bike ride. They enjoyed that with their new bikes. We had dinner, I iced my foot, then took Ellie and Eliza with me to make a couple final returns and to get a couple things at Fry's. I'm beat!
Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment