This morning we hiked. Rachel can't go tomorrow, so we went today instead. After the regular morning routine, I put Hattie down and got ready. We did a couple errands. Target had a big shoe clearance, so we got a few. 9 pairs for 23.00. My girls are pretty hard on shoes, so I like when I can get them for way cheap. I was at Target and had spaced for a minute that I needed to pick E & L up from school for early release. Luckily I remembered in time and made it in time (barely). We had to go back to Target to check out (I had to leave my cart), then we came home and had lunch before going outside for a bit. Brian came home early today so I could have some much, much needed time to myself. I feel like I've been going and going and going, and have been running "E" lately.
First, I used my gift card from Christmas and got a pedicure. Then I leisurely walked around Target. I saw some cute home decor stuff--some really cute frames. Then I went back home so I could do some things there. Brian had left to take the girls to soccer practice. Tonight I guess Libby just watched and ran around with Brian. At least she didn't throw a fit like last week. After getting some things done here and eating dinner, I headed out. First I went to Trader Joe's. Yesterday my neighbor had brought out some cookies that she had gotten there--the Candy Cane Joe Joe's. They are like Oreos, but with a candy cane type filling and not made like the regular Oreos. I thought they were so good! But our conversation about Trader Joe's intrigued me since their food is healthier. I felt a little weird in there as I've never been in there and didn't know what to look for or where things were. I tried to fit in and look like I knew what I was doing, but I don't think I was too successful. The only thing I bought was a dark chocolate bar that Heather said was just great. I think I will go with her next time she goes so she can tell me what's good. Does anyone shop there much? If so, what is good to get? I need some advice!
From there I went to Borders and looked around a bit and then finished up at Wal-Mart to get treats for Libby's soccer game on Saturday. Brian said I came home too early, but I guess I am a home body. I like to go out, but I like to be home, too, I guess.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment