Monday, January 19, 2009

Singing Trio

This morning, I put on my iPod and went out for a nice run. No one could go when I needed to go, so I enjoyed a nice run by myself. I got home and Brian headed out to help with a service project, then he went straight into work to make some calls. My brother came at 8:30 and I watched his kids for a while we he did some work in his classroom. It was busy. Today was one of those days where I don't think I sat down once. We spent a lot of time outside this afternoon. Eliza got home around 4. She had a great time. She went on a bike ride with Grandpa, had bacon (and eggs and toast) for breakfast. She was really wanting bacon since she loves it so much. And she got to ride a horse. They ended up going to a stable since the lady my mother-in-law knew couldn't do it since her kids were sick. So they went to a place called Twin Acres and she got to ride a horse named Pretzel. She had a blast and loved it. They had In & Out for lunch, then she played with her cousin before coming home. She surely enjoyed her sleepover.

I had to include this video of my girls singing since Libby is actually singing in front of a camera. Who knows when she might do that again.

2 comments:

Ann said...

What a nice performance!!! Thank you. I think Hattie wanted to join in the fun!!!

Ironygirl said...

I love the video! It's good you documented Libby's voice for posterity.