
Hattie found a rock pile to play in on the way back to the car.

The trees had such beautiful leaves on them.

Eliza--our photographer! I got stuck carrying backpacks about midway through the hike.



We were imitating the cactus' arms.

So proud after crossing the river!

We crossed that!











After the hike!
We came home and tried to rest for a little bit. The girls and Brian went out front for a bit--I was inside making dinner. After dinner, we popped in one of the movies we got from Jared and Chrystalyn for Christmas--Tinkerbell. I loved it! (So did everyone else). It is a really cute movie with a great message. They brought in some great poeple for the voices, too. It was interesting though as we were watching the credits--thre wasn't nary an American name on there! About 99% of the people who worked on the animation were from a far, far away country. Must be cheaper labor?
Brian is working tomorrow, then it's the weekend! I love these midweek holidays.


2 comments:
Cute pictures! It looks like you had fun. Mike and I try to take our kids on hikes, too, and we really enjoy it. Hopefully, the kids do, too. :)
I love, love, love the picture with the cactus! Way cute. Such an adorable group of girls, big and little!
Post a Comment